Finally fed up with waiting for the battery replacement on my 10GB 3rd generation iPod I went out and bought myself a black 60GB iPod last week.
I couldn’t be happier with the device, but then there was the real dilemma… Which case to get…
Too many choices. When all was said and done I settled on the Agent 18 VideoShield. I had seen an Agent 18 on a coworker’s nano and it seemed to fit the bill.
I got the case earlier this week and it’s fantastic. The case is hard plastic and protects the back, body and screen very well.
- Clear case does not change look of iPod
- Covers screen
- Allows access to all ports and hold switch
- Prevents scratches
- Hard case gives solid feel
- Click wheel is not covered to allow easy use
- The case adds only a minimum amount of bulk to the iPod
- Installation and removal are both easy
- Case does not protect against shock
- Others have mentioned sand and dirt can enter the case resulting in scratches
- iPod will not sit in some docks with case on
At $25 the price is right in line with other cases. The bigger problem could be finding it. I got mine at The Apple Store.
Overall the Agent 18 VideoShield comes highly recommended.